Our team of intellectual property lawyers are experts in UK and EU intellectual property law. Through their extensive knowledge, they can support you in managing your IP so you can translate the innovation and creativity of your business into commercial success.
We regularly advise on:
- Trademark and registered design filings in UK, using our integrated filing practice
- IP litigation including patent, copyright, design right and trade mark litigation and passing off
- Brand protection programmes, including developing anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Copyright and other IP rights clearances for inclusion of material in TV programmes, films, websites or other media, including advertising
- Trademark and design revocation proceedings
- Assignments of IP and joint ventures involving IP
- Intellectual property licenses
Our UK Intellectual Property professionals are respected throughout the world for their ability to deal with complex and challenging matters not only can you expect them to have strong technical training and high professional standards what sets them apart is their focus on client service working as part of your team to help you achieve your commercial objectives and the UK’s international leadership in areas such as finance business science and creativity has made extensive use of IP services as a result our UK-IP professionals have high levels of international experience.
Our UK IP professional has the skills and resources to handle worldwide IP portfolios, coordinate global dispute resolution and advise on transactions and exploitation strategies with an international reach made up of solicitors, barristers, patent attorneys and trademark attorneys.