In Pakistan, there is a procedure for registering real estate. The stages that must be taken by a real estate firm in Pakistan are as follows:
- The company’s designated directors are required to obtain their SECP login credentials. This will request their contact information as well as some background information.
- The authorities will then examine the company’s name. SECP will check to see if the company’s chosen name is available.
- The third step is to submit an application for company formation. The form must be filled on behalf of the company’s information, such as its office location, linked persons, capital information, and so on.
This document must be presented with the following four documents:
- The designated directors’ national identification cards.
- Articles of incorporation.
- SECP receives a letter stating that a name is available.
- Association Memorandum.
The key step after completing these stages is to submit an application to the SECP office for the issuance of the company’s “registration certificate.” This will necessitate the payment of the registration cost.
The Registrar may then specify the amount of time needed to complete the “incorporation certificate.”
Following the issuing of the incorporation certificate, the company is required to have the following documents:
- Open a business bank account . This account should be kept with a commercial bank.
- The amount of paid-up capital is to be put in the bank account of the authorized director.