Process of Partnership Firm Registration requires an application to be submitted to the respective District Registrar Firms in whose jurisdiction the Partnership Firm is being established. Process of Partnership Firm Registration requires for submission of following documents:
- Partnership deed executed on non-judicial stamp (name of Partnership Firm and Address must be mentioned along with all rights and obligations of the parties against each other and any third parties) attested by at least 2 witnesses as prescribed under the law.
- Preparation of Partnership Registration Form
- Bank challan of prescribed Registration fee
- Nature and scope of business
- CNIC copies of all partners
- CNIC copies of all witnesses.
- Investment amount by each partner
- Office address of the Partnership Firm
- Copy of all the above documents duly notarised by a notary public.
- Physical presence of all the partners before the Registrar Firms if required by him.
We would recommend you file this firm registration process after consultation with your lawyer as it involves financial as well as legal obligations so there exists higher risk of loss and responsibilities.
We understand the concern of our valued clients and draft the partnership agreement to cover all the affairs of the partnership business and to secure the interest of the clients in the venture to avoid any stringent disputes in future that may subsequently arise between the partners of the partnership firm.