In order to obtain the accreditation certificate, a proposed certification service provider is eligible if;
● Possess reliable documentary evidence for satisfaction of the council
● Sufficient funds are available to regulate the services
● Adequate insurance coverage which cover the primary liabilities
● Eligible to pay the fees prescribed by the council
● To meet with the minimum financial criteria provided by the council
Procedure for submission of Application (step by step):
Application for grant of Accreditation will be submitted in two different stages before the council.
First Stage – An application for grant of Accreditation:
In the first stage an application in prescribed manner be submitted to the Registrar of the Council for the appointment of Auditor along with application deposit fee.
Certification Practice Statement prepared by the proposed Certification Service Provider itself which contain the following information must be annexed with the application:
● Practice of employees, mode and manner in relation to the issuance of certificate
● Mode and manner for managing the certificate
● Information of service for suspension or revoking of certificates
● Comprehensive details regarding the changes/addition made by the proposed certification service provider
● Statement/affidavit that the proposed CSP has complied with the requirement of ETO, rules and regulation.
● Identification and format of certificates which recognize the status of types, classes or description of certificates which the proposed CSP will issue in future.