PSEB Registration Process
IT Company Registration with PSEB is optional. However, to get the exclusive benefits for PSEB membership every IT company should get the membership of the Pakistan Software Export Board. Call Centers in Pakistan cannot legally operate without the registration of PSEB therefore call centers Registration is mandatory for every Principal office and all the relevant branches interacting with the principal place. Call center operating in Pakistan if not registered with PSEB is considered as illegal and legal proceedings are initiated by the PTA and FIA against them.
Step 1- Create your Login by Signup on PSEB website
Step 2- Fill out registration Application form and upload requisite documents and submit Application for primary approval
Step 3- After getting primary PSEB approval, deposit PSEB registration fee, upload scan copy of registration charges, payment slip and submit your application for final approval.
Step 4- PSEB will verify the payment which normally takes about 2-5 working days. If payment is found successful then PSEB will issue the certificate. In case the Call Center issues the provisional letter (valid for 60 days)
Step 5- Call Center registration confirmed after physical verification and site inspection of Business premises by Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) team.
Documents Required for PSEB Registration
- Company / Business NTN issued by FBR
- CNIC of all Directors (Company)/ Partners (Firm)/ Proprietor (Proprietorship Business)
- Passport copy of Directors (Company)/ Partners (Firm) (In the case of foreign nationals only)
- Attested copy of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (for SECP registered companies only)
- Attested copy of Form-II (SECP registered Companies only)
- Attested copy of Form 29 (for SECP registered companies only)
- Attested copy of Incorporation certificate (for SECP registered companies only)
- Attested copy of Partnership deed (for Partnership based firms)
- Attested copy of Firm registration certificate Form-C (for registered firms)
- Business Bank Statement of the last six months or Business Bank Account maintenance Letter/Certificate (In case of New Company or Call Center account)